SUNGLASSES FOR FALL 2014 – Those hot summer days may be long gone, but that doesn’t mean we immediately have to stash all our sunglasses away. As long as the sun is out, we still need them around for shielding away our eyes from its last powerful rays or simply for upping our coolness factor. Seriously now, what outfit doesn’t look 10x cooler with a chic pair of sunglasses?
Transition your frames into fall, with the help of these 5 sunglasses fall 2014 trends. Here’s how to do it:
1. Pack away all your crazy-colored frames and keep just the neutral-colored shades at hand. They will look the best when paired with toned-down knits, beanies and overcoats.
2. Black sunglasses will always be on trend. Simply follow this season’s eyewear trends and wear an oversized pair for an effortless look.
3. Transparencies and dual-colored shades are the season’s hottest trend. Transition them into fall by picking darker colors and combinations that will fit right into the season’s palette.
4. Aviators and wayfarer type frames are always in, no matter the season – these classic shapes are timeless. Trust them, they will remain your most trusted companions well into fall.
5. In for some fun? Try round or heavily oversized frames, if you want to keep up with the trends. But keep the rest of your outfit simple. An easy, streamlined outfit will look best with the added dose of spice that these sunglasses bring.
Ready to try these trends yourself? Check out the selection below: