“LIFE THROUGH ROSE-COLORED GLASSES” – La Vie En Rose is not just the most famous song by Edith Piaf – it has also become an attitude, a way of life. Looking at life through pink glasses is the mark of an optimistic attitude and, luckily, also that of being on top of the newest eyewear trends.
This season, bold colored glasses are trending and everyone has pretty much jumped on board. Besides red, green, yellow and blue, pink was also favored on the Fall/Winter 2014-15 runways. The color of happiness could be spotted at Chanel, Kate Spade and Gucci.
So, finally, there’s no need to question it: pink is IN and so is a light-hearted attitude! Dare to switch up your daily lenses for a soft pink or fuchsia pair and you’ll see everything in a new light. OK, color.
Check out the 10 best womens pink glasses right here:
1. Emporio Armani glasses in Cyclamen;
2. Emporio Armani glasses in Pink Opal;
3. Dolce & Gabbana glasses in Pearl Pink;
4. Dolce & Gabbana glasses in Fuxia;
5. Versace glasses in Opal Fuxia;
6. Carrera sunglasses in Camouflage Pink;
7. Prada Poeme sunglasses in Top Fuxia/Beige;
8. Giorgio Armani sunglasses in Black/Cyclamen Leather;
9. Tom Ford Whitney sunglasses in Shiny Pink;
10. Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses in Marc/Multilayer/Fuxia